TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions or you do not wish to be bound by them, please discontinue access and refrain from using our website. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any way without notice and by simply updating this page of our website. It is recommended that you regularly read and evaluate our Terms and Conditions each time you use our website.
All materials and content on this site, including, but not limited to software, logos, trademarks, texts, graphics, videos, designs, data and all other material on this site are the intellectual property of Casa della Ludo B&B and are protected by international copyright law. Visitors to our website are allowed a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to view the website content. No person (s) is permitted to copy, reproduce, store, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, make derivative works or otherwise use the information in an inappropriate manner or without the consent of Casa della Ludo B&B. Any violation including through virus implementation, robots, spiders or other means or any infringement of copyright law may result in criminal penalties. The information on Casa della Ludo B&B website is posted in good faith, however we cannot guarantee that it is completely free from inaccuracies, publishing errors and we do not accept responsibility for any error or omission on this site.
Liability of the B & B
Casa della Ludo B&B cannot be held liable for any claims, damages, losses, costs or other expenses incurred arise out of or are connected to the use of this website. We are not liable for any economic losses, loss of goodwill or reputation or any indirect losses. Casa della Ludo B&B website must never be used to breach any laws or to cause menace directly or to any third parties. Casa della Ludo B&B are not liable for any actions, claims, demands or expenses connected to the use of this service by you or any other person.
We cannot accept liability for any damage, expense, injury, death, or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause whatsoever other than the proven negligence of ourselves or our employees. This clause does not attempt to exclude negligence or breach of statutory duty.
Customers should take adequate precautions for their own vehicles and belongings as Casa della Ludo B&B cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage except in the case of their own negligence.
Customers are welcome to use the free wireless broadband service provided by Casa della Ludo B&B, but we will not be held responsible for any loss of service or damage to guest computer data.
Casa della Ludo B&B will not be liable to the Customer for any failure to perform, or delaying in performing, its obligations where such failure or delay is due to an event outside Casa della Ludo’s control (including without limitation, extreme adverse weather, industrial action or natural disaster). If such an event prevents Casa della Ludo B&B from fulfilling the Booking, either party may cancel the Contract.
Casa della Ludo B&B reserves the right to amend prices due to currency fluctuations, however once your payment has been made, the price is fixed regardless of currency fluctuations. Prices include bed and breakfast (B&B) or Room only, utilities (heating, water, electricity) linen change, amenities, Wi-Fi, and taxes.
Customers can request Bookings via Casa della Ludo’s website, via email or by phone with a call or with an sms/whatsapp message. The room will be considered definitively booked after payment of the deposit (non-refundable) which will be equal to 20% of the total amount of the stay. Your booking will be confirmed with an email or with a sms/whatsapp message that is to be presented upon check-in at Casa della Ludo B&B. The balance must be paid upon check-in. Casa della Ludo B&B does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 18. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic cancellation with no refund given.
Amend or Cancel Booking
The customer’s booking with Casa della Ludo B&B is a legally binding contract any changes or cancellations to a booking must be made in writing by email. A booking can only be regarded as amended or cancelled upon receipt of our confirmation. Cancellations or amendments by phone cannot be guaranteed.
The Customer may cancel or modify the Booking without charge if notice is given to Casa della Ludo B&B at least 7 days prior to the Arrival Date. In case of a valid cancellation Casa della Ludo B&B will refund to the Customer all sums paid by the Customer in advance, if any. Otherwise the deposit will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled with less than 7 days notice.
Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation or modification, the entire Booking will be deemed cancelled and the Customer must pay Casa della Ludo B&B an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the first’ night’s stay at the B&B.
Casa della Ludo B&B may at any time cancel a Booking if the B&B becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Casa della Ludo B&B control in which case Casa della Ludo B&B will repay the Customer in full. Casa della Ludo B&B liability will be limited to repayment of the Charges paid by the Customer in advance, if any.
• Reception: 8:30 am-12:00 pm / 4:00-7:00 pm • Check-in 6:00-9:00 pm / Check-out by 10:30 am • Breakfast: 7:00-10:00 am
If you would to check in time outside the times shown above, please contact us to arrange an alternative time of arrival.
The most important B&B Rules can be found in every bedroom in the form of House Rules.These House Rules are inherently part of the Booking Terms & Conditions. Customers are expected to adhere to these House Rules at all times during their stay. Violations of these rules may result in a Penalty Fee. The absence of these rules in the room must be reported to the reception desk immediately by the Customer and will under no circumstances lead to a situation in which these rules and Conditions are invalid.
• Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver License, ID Card or Passport is required at check-in.
• The cost of replacing keys lost by Customers is charged at € 200 each.
• Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the B&B at all times, and must not act in any way which may disturb other Guests or staff. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the B&B in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
• No externally purchased food and drinks may be consumed inside the rooms of the B&B. Any additional cleaning costs resulting from non-adherence to the above rules, will lead to a Penalty Fee of €100 per room.
• Customers are not permitted to set up temporary cooking or barbecue facilities inside the B&B (bedroom included) or grounds.
• Customers are prohibited to bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises and use any electrical appliances, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the entire B&B, including the bedrooms and all social areas. Smoking outside the window is also a violation of this rule. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in Guest(s) being asked to leave the B&B immediately in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest. The Penalty Fee for not adhering to this rule is €200.
• Use and possession of any kind of drugs is strictly prohibited in the B&B. Failure to adhere to this rule will automatically result in a police intervention and the Customer(s) will be banned from the property.
• The kitchen and bedrooms in the B&B are for Customers only. Customers are not allowed to invite other Guests into these areas. Guests, who are not an overnight Customer in the B&B, are not allowed in the entire B&B after 19.00 every day.. Customers who fail to adhere to this rule, and invite other people into the B&B, will be liable to pay a Penalty Fee of € 200 per person.
• The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the B&B by himself or its Guest. The Customer may be liable for Casa della Ludo B&B reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Casa della Ludo B&B which is damaged, soiled or lost by the Customer or its Guests.
• No animals are allowed in the B&B.
• For hygienic reasons, use of own linen, including but not limited to sleeping bags and inflatable matrasses, is strictly prohibited in the B&B.
• Customers are welcome to use the free wireless broadband service provided by Casa della Ludo B&B, but it is strictly prohibited to download or access illegal or obscene material.
• Bicycle rental service
Bike rental is allowed after reading and signing the regulation. The customer becomes the guardian of the bicycle at the time of receipt until the return.As guardian, the customer is responsible with charge for any damage, loss or theft of the bicycle. The bicycle must be returned in the same condition in which it was delivered, complete with every accessory. During the use of the bicycle the customer (user) does not have any form of insurance nor is the bicycle covered by insurance. The customer (user) is required to comply with the rules of the Highway Code by observing the general principles of prudence, diligence and respect for the rights of others.
• Shuttle Service
The shuttle service provides a fee per km per person and a maximum of 100 km each way (roundtrip/return). In the event of an accident, regardless of the liability of the person who caused it, the passenger is always covered by insurance for physical, patrimonial and moral damages. The rate of the shuttle service includes the cost of: fuel, while ancillary costs are excluded such as motorway tolls, paid stops, etc.